YOUR TOUR OPTIONS:
Kayaking in Queenstown is weather dependant. Different trips suit different weather patterns due to prevailing wind and water movement. Our guides or your agent will advise on the day which tour we will be doing. Half day and Full day trips available.
QUEENSTOWN BAY TO KELVIN HEIGHTS.
• Queenstown Bay to the gardens and Kelvin Grove.
• Paddle around the shore of Deer Park Heights.
Famous as a Lord of the Rings movie set.
• Go to the mouth of the Kawarau River and see the Jet boats whizzing people
• Get amongst the Willow “Islands” then back to Queenstown.
QUEENSTOWN BAY TO SUNSHINE BAY
• To Sunshine Bay and beyond.
• Great views of Cecil and Walter Peak and the Remarkables.
• See the Ragged Rock Rooted Ratas, Some of the best external tree roots this
QUEENSTOWN BAY TO JACKS POINT
• Follow the lake shore around Queenstown Bay to the gardens, around the point
• Follow around towards Jack’s Point for some splendid lake side scenery.
QUEENSTOWN BAY TO HIDDEN ISLAND
• For intermediate kayakers.
• A great paddle across the lake to Hidden Island – invisible from Queenstown
• See the Earnslaw from a safe distance (she cannot stop quickly!).
12 MILE DELTA
• A special area of Lake Wakatipu with fossils showing that we were once under
PIG AND PIGEON ISLAND AREA
• Two beautiful islands at the head of the lake. This is a beautiful paddle with a
CECIL PEAK FARM TO TABLE BAY
• Across the lake from town. We are now able to land on the beaches favoured
• Also one of Queenstown’s favourite spots for a picnic and swim, Moke Lake is
Time taken for half day trips 3-4 hours, Full day trips 7-8 hours.